Frequently asked questions
Here's a few common questions to help you in choosing between plastering companies
1. Why should you hire THE PLASTERING GROUP over another SUNSHINE COAST plasterer?
The Plastering Group is committed to being the best in the field. We only use top quality products and believe in giving you the best customer service. We arrive when we say we will and we make sure to protect your belongings.
2. Is there a particular aspect of trade THE PLASTERING GROUP specialiseS in?
Experts in renovations, patch & repair, soundproofing, commercial and new houses.
3. How doES THE PLASTERING GROUP charge for ITS serviceS?
An invoice is issued and payment terms are seven days.
4. Are you an insured business? And do you guarantee your work
Yes we are fully insured for your peace of mind.
5. What makes THE PLASTERING GROUP the most reliable and trust-worthY OPTION for the job?
We believe in arriving when we say we will. We believe in keeping your furniture and fixtures safe. making sure that everything is covered and protected. We believe in giving you quality finishes and outstanding service.
6. What do THE PLASTERING GROUP'S TRADESMEN like most about THEIR job?
Receiving positive feedback from our customers and knowing that we left our customers 100% satisfied.
7. WHAT LOCATIONS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PLASTERING GROUP'S SERVICE AREA?
The Plastering Group is available for projects across the Sunshine Coast and north to Gympie, including the following suburbs and their surrounds:
- Alexandra Headland
- Bli Bli
- Coolum Beach
- Glass House Mountains
- Kin Kin
- Little Mountain
- Mountain Creek
- Noosa Heads
- Peregian Beach
- Peregian Springs
- Sippy Downs
- Sunshine Beach
- Twin Waters